Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Sangha


This month has been about putting the pieces together, connecting with my tribe, or as my friend Ken says My Sangha. This is a new word for me, it is from the Pali or Sanskrit and it can be translated loosely as ones community of persons, with similar purpose or vision.
I like this, it has a gentle enfolding sense to it that I may cloak around me for warmth and support...
I roll it on my tongue... hmmmm my Sangha... and can conjure up images and memories of my good people.
Of course my very favorite person is my daughter Aurora, and there is the long list of my friends and family also.
And this brings me back to memories of Robin, of Ric and of Claude, three of my Sangha that I hold dear and miss profoundly(while rejoicing for them in their transitions). Robin left this world in August of 2008, Ric in BC and Claude in Quebec both died in July of 2009.
Each in their own way were beautiful Lights, and I miss them.

They are still part of my Sangha, my Sangha ( I like the sound and the feel of that), my people , the ones I love dearly and am glad to share moments with.
So this is me saying thank you from deep down... I know that I am fortunate,
Thank you for your support, your comments, your courage, your compassion, your kindness, your presence...

God Bless,
Namasté,
Stay well,
And Be

No comments:

Post a Comment