Saturday, December 4, 2010

Imagine an image


I've Just posted a few more cards and my first 'other' thing, which is a tote bag made of all recycled materials. That was sparked by the discovery of a bunch of black leather 1990's era cell phone carriers... and a refusal to throw them away... But that is not what I wanted to write about, actually it was about the staggering number of photos that I take for each item before I get a few that I can work with... I could not even imagine an etsy shop without a digital camera (compared to my old 35mm)... For me it is pure magic how all the elements come together from a few seed ideas to what we are able to do these days... And there are so many ways that we can pump our brain muscles too... So, here is a photo of my latest offering and now my Blog has a link to my Etsy shop too, Wishing you a magical day, Namasté,
Stay well,
And Be

No comments:

Post a Comment